My scripts 20:05 / 06.02.2022
Sling - Simple Laravel Invoice Generator.
It's an open-source web application that helps you create invoices and track income. Sling is based on the Laravel PHP framework.
Sling was originally created for personal use, for convenient accounting of income and invoice generation for Individual Entrepreneur with "Small Business" status in Georgia (tax is paid on total revenue every month). This application will be useful for businesses and individuals with a similar taxation system, or just for generating invoices and income accounting.
- Client Accounting.
- Separate invoice number prefix for each customer with the ability to set the initial number index.
- Generate invoices & Download invoices as PDF.
- Invoicing model: "one invoice = one service"
- One main currency for accounting with the ability to invoice in other currencies. If the invoice is billed in a non-primary currency, it is possible to get an exchange rate from an exchange rate provider for the invoice payment date. At the moment only exchange rate provider for GEL (Georgian Lari) is available, but providers for other currencies can be easily added.
- Unlimited number of payment methods can be created. Different payment method can be selected for each invoice. Information about the selected payment method will be added to the generated invoice.
- Reports generation for the selected period with grouping by clients
My scripts 15:51 / 05.07.2021
You can read more about CurlWrapper, a small and simple OOP wrapper for PHP cURL with no overhead, in this publication.
The new version (v1.1.0) adds functionality for setting basic configuration parameters:
My scripts 16:00 / 10.06.2021
About CurlWrapper library
CurlWrapper – the simplest OOP wrapper for PHP cURL with no overhead.
Designed to test and work with simple RestFull and JSON APIs and execute simple queries.
No advanced settings, just a minimum set of options needed to initialize cURL and perform simple queries with different headers. Writing similar code can be done in minutes, but sometimes you want to have a ready-made library for simple tests so you don't waste time.
- License: MIT
- GitHub URL: https://github.com/Icemont/CurlWrapper