Linux System Administrator, DevOps and PHP Developer Services
IT outsourcing for you and your business
If you need to ensure stable and uninterrupted operation of your servers or your website, install and configure the necessary software on the server, or perform other tasks in setting up and administering Linux systems, it is not necessary to hire an employee with a large salary. Delegate the work remotely to me and pay only for the services provided.
I have over 15 years of experience with high load projects based on Linux servers. In addition to my experience and skills you will get guarantees of confidentiality, openness, honesty and a comprehensive solution to the tasks set, and their future support.
I have no bad habits, I don't "disappear" and I am in touch almost around the clock, regardless of weekends and holidays.
I will enthusiastically service your fleet of physical or virtual servers and keep them running stably.
Experience with services, systems and technologies
- Debian and Linux distributions based on Debian (Ubuntu, Devuan)
- Extensive experience with Proxmox VE, setting up and maintaining Proxmox clusters
- KVM virtualisation
- IaC, IaaS
- InfluxDB and Grafana for infrastructure monitoring
- Nginx (configuration and optimization)
- Streaming (RTSP, RTMP, HLS, FFmpeg, Nginx RTMP)
- PHP и PHP FastCGI (FPM)
- MySQL / MariaDB, SQLite
- Email services (iRedMail, mailcow)
- … and many more things that are impossible to remember at once and to list here
Experience as PHP Developer
- Development of software for high-load projects using pure PHP without frameworks. Including various billing systems and RESTful web services (API)
- Integration of various payment systems and gateways: PayPal, Paysera, Payssion, Unicard, TBC Checkout, Cryptocurrency, etc.
- PHP 5, PHP 7, OOP, Laravel
- SQL, MySQL / MariaDB, SQLite, Redis
I'm a fast self-learner and almost all knowledge I have is self-taught. I don't refuse to work with "legacy code", including complex, convoluted and undocumented source code.